BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Another semi-productive afternoon so far. I got off work a little early, so i booked it home. I was able to do a final clean prep on the LS oil pan, wiped down a few times, and it's now primed.
20170523_170359.jpg

I'm hoping to have enough time after grub 30 to spray some color. The next couple days are gonna be rainy so tonight is my last shot at paint for a few days.

Looks like a Star Wars spaceship in that color!!!!

Looks good man I'm painting my wheels for my 78 almost the same color
Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with how it looks. I was taking a guess on the color trying to get something that closely matches the color my car is getting painted. This engine paint is VHT Cast Iron(all i use since i like how it sprays as well as being durable).
It's what I should have used to do my manifolds lol they look so bad I can't wait until they burn some. On my wheels I'm going to try this
1495582818900288125370.jpg
never used it before

Reactions: Texas82GP
Looks good man I'm painting my wheels for my 78 almost the same color

It's what I should have used to do my manifolds lol they look so bad I can't wait until they burn some. On my wheels I'm going to try thisView attachment 66753never used it before
I haven't tried the wheel paint either. Here is what i used. VHT makes pretty awesome header paint as well that's good to 1500°.
20170523_211053.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor