Anti theft thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could hire this Guy to stand in your driveway all night. :wink:

Attachments

• imagesCA3L3Y62.jpg
    imagesCA3L3Y62.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 848
Even a perfect anti theft device or combo of many devices will not stop someone from pulling up with a wrecker/tow truck and snatching your whole car.. i had a buddy get his 73 nova stolen and it even had a boot on the tire/wheel. security cameras saw a tow truck pull up and snatch the thing out of the complex.. if they want it, they will get it.

Since my battery is in the trunk I installed a kill switch that kills power to the entire car except for radio memory plus I have an ignition kill switch under the dash.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 763
ATLMonte88 said:
Even a perfect anti theft device or combo of many devices will not stop someone from pulling up with a wrecker/tow truck and snatching your whole car.. i had a buddy get his 73 nova stolen and it even had a boot on the tire/wheel. security cameras saw a tow truck pull up and snatch the thing out of the complex.. if they want it, they will get it.

X2

I was thinking bout using the brake club, anybody using that method. :?:

I was doing a search for toggle switch guard images and saw this pop up:

lock_4.jpg

Kind of an interesting way to lockout a toggle switch. Would work pretty decent for a kill switch as long as you mounted it so that they couldn't just rip the switch out of the dash to get to the wires.

FE3X CLONE said:
I was doing a search for toggle switch guard images and saw this pop up:

lock_4.jpg

Kind of an interesting way to lockout a toggle switch. Would work pretty decent for a kill switch as long as you mounted it so that they couldn't just rip the switch out of the dash to get to the wires.

that would be a perfect switch to have nothing hooked to it. Let them work on that while your real cut off switch is hidden

pontiacgp wrote "that would be a perfect switch to have nothing hooked to it. Let them work on that while your real cut off switch is hidden"

I agree have the real one hidden or totally unobvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor