Any AGM batteries to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
FWIW, in military we go through red tops like crazy. Even with the correct chargers, they would discharge and not come back. I personally went to odyssey.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
AGM's don't leak and don't outgas. No mess on the terminals and none in the battery tray. That's reason enough to run them for me.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Donagain

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 3, 2017
AGM batteries = marketing ploy.

Double the price for 50% longer life span.

I'm paying enough Mexicans with my taxes. No support from me for anything made in 'the land of contaminate the earth with no repercussions' , otherwise known as MeHeCo.

Two companies make batteries in PA, I buy from them.
No need to get political or racial . And for the record there are over 40000 Superfund toxic waste dump sites in the US . There are hundreds in Pennsylvania. Why don't we just talk about cars instead.

Reactions: 1 user

Burd

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2021
Detroit
I get like 3-4 years on a battery. It’s good enough for me, I like a stock look under the hood.
with the bell battery’s, your one step away from swapping out the black factory wire looms for Red, lol.
I’m trying something diff, only using the maintainer once a mont, ant taking it off when It’s fully charged.they seem to be lasyin* longer.ever the lawn tractor battery. It’s .Ike 7 years old now.
if your doing circle trac racing, ya, get one of those types of batterys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor