Best EFI Conversion gas tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanks Inc. they seem high priced, but remember, they are also powder coated.

Never had a problem with starvation on turns with a GM baffled tank. The Spectra or similar it is advised to make sure you race with at least a half tank of fuel in it.
Racetronix now makes a stainless sending unit for the Buicks that can be used.
Kirban's has stainless steel tank straps which are also very nice.

If your going to elimate the spare tire well section of the trunk and have it flat. You can use 90s caprice/impala or roadmaster gas tank that's plastic and holds more gas plus efi. If you don't cut the spare tire section out you have to modify some thing to make it work.
Are there any write ups on this? I would love to see more.
I’m thinking of just doing the GN tank but I feel like the 3/8 line is limiting me for later down the road.
I want to keep it as an intank setup but want something to at least run a -8 an

Reactions: Turbolq4
There's only write ups for the caprice/impala wagon tanks in elcaminos not the rest of the gbodys. But I have non wagon tank that I used for mockup on my Malibu till I realized you have to cut stuff and just went with a gn tank.

Reactions: fleming442
i'm running a aeromotive stealth tank its nice, the gen 2 is even better and has proper baffles.
Are the feed line -8 or -6
It not listed on the site.

So I'm guessing you can fit more than one pump in that aeromotive tank?? Twin 450s are about the minimum for Turbo LS e85 rigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor