main hoop or roll cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
anyone know where i can get the main hoop for a regal that doesnt cost an arm or leg?

does anyone have one that they want to sell for a decent price?

i looked up summit racing but theyre a rip off- 40bux for the hoop and 90 bux for S&H!!! :wtf: :blam:

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
If you think you need a cage, it's probably not something you'd want to cheap out on.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
I got an entire Competition Engineering 8-point cage shipped for 260 dollars. The weight and size of the hoop accounts for the steep proce in shipping. To me it doesnt weigh that much and is absurd that it cost so much to ship when all they do is tape a shipping label to the hoop, but oh well. I got mine on ebay, but Summit is around the same price either way you go. I just looked at gofastparts.com http://www.go-fast-parts.com/5709198.html and did a mock purchase and they are saying only 9.99 to ship and 49.99 for the hoop. They also say that an additional freight charge will be added during shipping due to oversize. Call and inquire is all you can do.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
thx guys, ill call to make sure what the final charges are to my location, i dont like hidden charges as much as the next guy.

NAILS

Apprentice
Feb 26, 2009
THE ROCK, NY
where are you located? if you in the new york area, i have a 6 pt mild steel cage ill sell you out of a cutlass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor