Muscle, donk or lowered. Whats your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
SLOW motion right now man. I dropped my new radiator in and i still need to mount the electric fans. this is the boring part of the build running all these damn wires and playing with the harness. hopefully with me working on it off and on over the next 2 weeks i can have the engine completely wired up so i can fire her up and get the cutty rolling again, wish me luck :wink:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
youngdeezy said:
SLOW motion right now man. I dropped my new radiator in and i still need to mount the electric fans. this is the boring part of the build running all these damn wires and playing with the harness. hopefully with me working on it off and on over the next 2 weeks i can have the engine completely wired up so i can fire her up and get the cutty rolling again, wish me luck :wink:
o ok yea i hate that ..im in the same stage slow motion with things.... keep me posted

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
Qdub24 said:
patmckinneyracing said:
I'm all about the muscle. IMO certain cars look good with big wheels while others don't. I don't think malibus would look good with anything over a 15 or 18 inch wheel.

Qdub24 said:

That's perfection right there. A true street/strip car on 24s.

nice nice paint job

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
perfect??!!,maybe if it had some irocs(sorry from that left coast and thats all me knows) :mrgreen: pretty tight though,bet the kuruption is $#!tin his shorts right about now :wink:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that "perfect" malibu seems to have some fangs on that rear end...and just because it is at a track means nothing, I know lots of guys who head to the track to see what the car can do and drive around with the numbers on the window for a week to show off

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I think I seen that 'perfect' Malibu the last time I was at the circus. Who knew 23 clowns could fit in one g-body?

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
I agree with one of the above post about big wheels looking good on certain types but a G Body with the 24's and similar wheels on it is just hideous!!!!
Put something on it that fits the car and the wheel wells. NOT a 4X4!!!

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
Chris Van said:
I agree with one of the above post about big wheels looking good on certain types but a G Body with the 24's and similar wheels on it is just hideous!!!!
Put something on it that fits the car and the wheel wells. NOT a 4X4!!!
x2 the only big rim i would ever put on my cutty would be 20 in irocs, but not any bigger because its not a monster truck :rofl:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
bawazir said:
Qdub24 said:
pat mckinney racing said:
I'm all about the muscle. IMO certain cars look good with big wheels while others don't. I don't think malibu's would look good with anything over a 15 or 18 inch wheel.

Dub 24 said:

That's perfection right there. A true street/strip car on 24s.

nice nice paint job

Looks like someone put tennis shoes on an elephant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor