thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
IhaveNoPantsOn said:
If you think that 180 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque are impressive for a ‘mildly’ modified engine.

Hey! I don't think it's impressive, but that's probably about what I'm making...I think...maybe...
I wish! My rice car is factory rated at 68HP. Can I add one more (because I can take a joke)?
When motorcycle parts are considered performance upgrades.
19776.jpg

005-4.jpg

1971 Datsun 1200 with GSXR carbs and Supertrapp muffler. I definately qualify in the more decibels than horsepower. Those huge wheels are 14s with 45 series tires. I once had a chick in a bar parking lot say "Cute car. Does it come in your size?" :owned:

Bender21

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 20, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
custom442 said:
If you tell everyone how fast your v-4 accord is and that's why it has dual exhaust because it's a v-type engine.

A guy actually said this to me before :lol:

OTT, but Honda did make a fast V4 and it had dual exhaust. They raced with it for years in the Interceptor, my Dad had a VFR750R with the V4 :wink:

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
One thing I'll say is... Some Hyundai's came with the same engine as the Mistubishi Eclipse GSX and GS-T/Talon TSI/and the Evo and 4G63T. Which is an honest performance engine... So next time you pull up to a Hyundai with a blow off noise and laugh at him, don't be surprised if it's actually fast. =P

The rest of it is so true. :lol:

"Flying past the person who is 10 car lengths in front of you after they have put on their brakes.. and claim a victory."

In high school I used to drive a 98 Neon R/T which I dunno pry had like 130 wheel horsepower if that... It was rated 150 from the factory. I put 8mm plug wires, a chip, ported the intake, and installed the throttle body off the auto trans version which was a couple millimeters bigger. Other than that it was stock, and I used to love it when kids in Civics would pull up to me and rev at me. Not suspecting that a completely stock neon was about hand them their *ss. Of course the neon was slow too, but it was more than fast enough to beat every fart can ricer that ever tried to race me. And they did exactly that, when I slowed down, they'd fly past me like they won... Or flip me off, etc. Of course I had enough sense not to try to race anything to keep my dignity. :lol:

(Except once when I revved at a Viper for laughs and he actually took off when the light changed) :lol:

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
I love muscle but I'm in high school so some of my punk friends Ive made are into ricers, anyway over the years Ive heard of some pretty funny quotes, like......

My lugnuts require more torque than your honda generates
vTec= Virtually Torqueless Economy Car
RICE= Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancers
Speed kills, drive a honda
Nissan motorsports= NISSMO.. Honda motorsports = h*
Theres a lot more too..

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
Bender21 said:
custom442 said:
If you tell everyone how fast your v-4 accord is and that's why it has dual exhaust because it's a v-type engine.

A guy actually said this to me before :lol:

OTT, but Honda did make a fast V4 and it had dual exhaust. They raced with it for years in the Interceptor, my Dad had a VFR750R with the V4 :wink:

That's a good bit of info, never knew that. All I know is this guy didn't have a 'v4', he didn't even know what the he had.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I saw a primered black astrovan today with a huge ricer wing on the top :lol:

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
dan2286 said:
I saw a primered black astrovan today with a huge ricer wing on the top :lol:

hell ya, get that v6 movin...
chevy-astro-van-custom.jpg

:p

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
I kinda like it...

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
I agree, id drive that thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor