What did you buy for your G body today? [2016-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Ordered a couple things myself, already got the felts even though I ordered them 2 days after the battery brace because Mike's Montes is fast like that.

s-l500.jpg
s-l1600asd.jpg
s-l1600asdf.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought the AEM X series wideband. My AEM 4110 works occasionally but is mostly stuck at 14.8 so I upgraded to the new version which is supposed to much quicker and more accurate than the 4110 and easier to switch features with the push buttons on the face instead of having the play with the back like on the 4110. The other thing is the new version is alot skinnier than the 4110 and the viewing area is larger...:)

aem-x-series-obdii-wideband-uego-afr-sensor-controller-gauge-universal_large.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I bought the AEM X series wideband. My AEM 4110 works occasionally but is mostly stuck at 14.8 so I upgraded to the new version which is supposed to much quicker and more accurate than the 4110 and easier to switch features with the push buttons on the face instead of having the play with the back like on the 4110. The other thing is the new version is alot skinnier than the 4110 and the viewing area is larger...:)

aem-x-series-obdii-wideband-uego-afr-sensor-controller-gauge-universal_large.jpg
Now I know which one to buy.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My power steering pump leaks and I was not interested in putting another cardone rebuilt in that lasts about a year so I was going to get a good used one. I got me a used one at my friend's yard but it's not a typical used one. It's a basically new with a chrome reservoir and new lines...for $70 it's a good deal and I had to force it on him....:)

IMG_20180928_153734.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My 0826 mini dash cam showed up today....I'll be using my 0806 mini dash cam for the back.....:)

mini.png

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Got some freshly cut ignition keys for the wagon... need to find some door/hatch blanks now.

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Honestly I run the outer set only on the low setting, that's all I need. Mine has under half lit for low and all lit for high and I haven't gone to high yet, I just put in the LED bulbs over the winter for the demon eye to work but don't think I will actually need the light output from there.
Been awhile since I installed the LED headlights. Didn't drive in full darkness for several weeks. I live in a relatively rural area with stretches of road where there are no lights. The low beams are so much of an improvement over the stock lights. The brights are so powerful they are unusable if any cars are coming towards me. Incredibly bright. And I got middle of the road LED's and not the expensive ones. Completely blinds pedestrians walking along the side of the road. They stop and cover their eyes, on low beams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor