What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed installation of the UMI Performance Stage 3 handling kit. The Parts look great, installed with ease. Can't wait to drive the car.

Surprisingly the parts that were replaced (control arms, sway bars) were not in that bad of shape, structurally or cosmetically. Some cleaning and fresh paint and they could be good to go. If anyone has any need for stock front/rear sway bars, or control arms and you are in the Northeast let me know and maybe we can work something out.

79loserbluebu said:
Finally got the car back together! I took a short video of me starting it but I don't have the right MAF connector so I had to leave it unplugged. It died about 5 seconds after starting it up.

306219_10150711225023577_681318576_9414498_720896154_n.jpg

Damn..........

Well its spring cleaning time so I tossed a bunch of old rusted or broken parts from the last year, and cleaned the Malibu's interior. Then went and washed and waxed her. In doing this I noticed the rust on my passenger rocker is getting cancerous and I am gonna have to do some botching till I can afford to resto the body next year. But she is looking fine and ready for some highway mile this weekend, as I am gonna go camping with some friends.

fixed a lot of wires and install the relay for the heator and instaled the kill switch
removed the cowl and preping it for fiber glass reinforsing

Purchased my energy suspension bushings today :banana:. parts bin has them for $101 and they gave me 10% off. Not much but not bad either.

I painted the undercoating on the floor and rear wheel wells. Im hoping its dry tomarow after work so I can start work on fabbing up where im gonna put my console and rerun my shifter cable.

filled it with premium gas, drove it to werk, now im waiting to drive it to the liquor store or the bar, dont quite know yet. we'll see 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor