What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pulled my steering column and marked all of my wires on the harness, next is most likely pull my pedals, then drivers side is stripped, then figure out how to pull the ac box, do i have to pull the fender to do it?

Needed to get a power steering hose made so I went to ohio hydraulic and they got me together in 15mins

Attachments

• 2012-04-27 11.17.02.jpg
    2012-04-27 11.17.02.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 641
I put my Skiff in the water and it's the only time I regret having a manual trans in the Bonnewagon. It's hard to avoid that clutch smell at the ramp. Otherwise is tows nicely.

Took the broken nose off the 78 and have an 80 to put on it...although eventhough the 78-80 Lemans have the same noses, the grills bolt up in different places , so tomorrow I'll be drilling new holes in the 80 for the 78 grills I'm picking up on Monday.. :mrgreen:

Soldered the return tube back onto my heater core, the replacement I bought was smaller and it didn't fit right so I removed that one and put my other one back in and returned the new peice of junk back to the store. It's a b*tch with ac to replace the core. then I tore the front of the engine apart to removed the bolts and put the proper bolts in for the cam retainer and then put it all back together. I forgot to pick up an oil filter to replace the filter I have to take off to get the the oil pan bolts so I can drop it to get the timing cover back on. I have a 7 quart pan so the mini starter has to come off as well to get to the pan bolts..so a quick trip to Napa in the am to pick up a filter so I can start the car and see if I fixed the problem..

Pulled the 85 out of the garage, and handwashed it......our new house IS next to a car wash, but at our old duplex, there wasn't outside water, therefore no handwashing. Felt really good to do it that way....been a long time since we could do that.

Picked up a hood for the regal!

Attachments

• turbo hood.jpg
    turbo hood.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,070
took her out for a little run, put her just a little sideways coming out of the parking lot. That ZZ4 roller cam is very responsive and the increased torque is amazing. It'll pull in 3rd from 1300 rpm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor