Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
DeltaDevil88 said:
supkylesup said:
78PontiacGP said:
Humped it cause i love it that much
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I do the same from time to time.
Justkidding but I steam cleaned my interior today.
Gah was a difference even though it is in immaculate shape it could've used it.
Lot of nasty shot in them old seats I'm going to make people start cleaning there *ss before they sit down.

I need to do the same exact thing to my interior, what did you use to steam them??? did you rent it or own the steamer???
I want to do this too, I'm going to go to the grocery store and rent a rug doctor it's like 20 bucks.

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
I was lucky enough that my mom owns a cleaning business so she had an industrial steam cleaner lol
Deffinetly did wonders to the seats

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Looked at it and wished I had more money

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
raised up the hood and said "dang you have to be fully resealed and you need another intake" :bs:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
FE3X CLONE said:
This wasn't really my G-body nor a part for a G-body but I did media blast and powder coat a friends Edelbrock Torker intake for the 455 in his '81 Firebird. He's scrambling to get it back together before the Olds Powered Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway this next weekend.
You plan on going?

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Today I took it for the dreaded inspection. Thank God it's emissions exempt because it ran like crap and stalled about 100 times going and coming. Looks like I have a carb rebuild in my future.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Soda blasted core support, caught a mild buzz from some adult beverages and KBS coated it.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
fixed window

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor