What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
carburetor service 😀

Attachments

• 20130413_232130.jpg
    20130413_232130.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 865
Pulled my hair out....cause I cant find a starter that will fit with my headers. Even a Jeggs mini starter isnt gonna work....AHHHHH!

:evil:

Ordered some 3" lowering springs from OPGI :mrgreen:

L240284-lrg.jpg

New brakes all the way around... now my hands are all cut up, whoever designed the rear drum brakes should be shot ! :blam: seriously thinking about doing the disk brake mod now !

J3 said:
Ordered some 3" lowering springs from OPGI :mrgreen:

L240284-lrg.jpg

That's a very aggressive stance! I've been considering those springs,also for my 85 MC. Are your planning a 3" drop on the front and rear? I'm sure everyone on here would love to see the setup hen you complete the spring swap out. Please update us with pics! 😱

dixon_ronald said:
That's a very aggressive stance! I've been considering those springs,also for my 85 MC. Are your planning a 3" drop on the front and rear? I'm sure everyone on here would love to see the setup hen you complete the spring swap out. Please update us with pics! 😱

Yes, I'm dropping it an even 3" front and rear, and I'll be putting in some new Bilstein shocks along with the springs - probably shorter than stock as well. Based on what others have said about using 1" drop springs, I figure my stock springs are likely sagging close to an inch - so I'm expecting a 2-2.5" drop from where it's at now. If it ends up being a full 3" drop, then great.

I'll be posting some before and after pics once I get everything installed. I need to start a build thread... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor