What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
I installed my B&M Quicksilver Shifter in my Grand Prix yesterday. It works great. Now I just need to buy a replacement center console to put over it so it looks stock. I temporarily installed my TC lockup switch and aftermarket cruise control switch on the front of the shifter cover.

BampMQuicksilverShifterinstall_zps27ebff58.jpg

J3

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2009
East TX
Finally got some new stainless Flowmaster gear delivered from Summit Racing. :D Can't wait to get it installed.

Cutty78

Apprentice
Feb 19, 2013
Mobile,AL
Fiddled with my non-operational wipers after the rain,kind of got them going by wiggling the connection,but high is off,and off is high.....and washer doesn't hum when pressed.....screwed up connection. I did order a new brake pad and E-brake pad from http://www.rockauto.com for $8.00 total SHIPPED......they are CHEAP! Also picked up a new master cylinder because my pedal is going almost to the floor....not fun.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
tc1959 said:
Took it to Lowes and picked up 18 Gallons of paint.
Gonna get the house repainted before it get Arizona stupid hot again. :|

nothing, I got tired just thinking about that.. :shock:

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
I'm looking forward to getting some work done on the 442 this weekend. I received my new Grant steering wheel and will be putting that in (I spring for the Olds rocket center horn button too). Also got the new double-din stereo in today and will be installing that as well. Got everything with Amazon prime free shipping and prices lower than Ebay and other online stores. The only thing I got on EBay was the rocket horn button. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow!

Cutty78

Apprentice
Feb 19, 2013
Mobile,AL
RunAwayNJ said:
I'm looking forward to getting some work done on the 442 this weekend. I received my new Grant steering wheel and will be putting that in (I spring for the Olds rocket center horn button too). Also got the new double-din stereo in today and will be installing that as well. Got everything with Amazon prime free shipping and prices lower than Ebay and other online stores. The only thing I got on EBay was the rocket horn button. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow!
It's gonna feel like a whole new beast.....have you done the Jeep steering shaft upgrade yet? It makes a HUGE difference.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Got my Grant steering wheel installed today. Fixed the horn too - now it works. Next up is the stereo, but that is a project for another day.

Attachments

• grantwheel442.1.jpg
    grantwheel442.1.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor