What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to start her and found out the battery was dead, and our charger went out couple weeks ago. :blam: Oh well, the battery in her was the old one the previous owner had in it and probably was in need of a change anyway. Hoping to get her fired up and painted soon. Will be nice to see some fresh paint on her. 8)

changed her oil, checked tire pressure, checked all fluids. Then took her for a cruise and played with an SRT-4 for a little while till he wouldn't play no more. :twisted: then had to put her away, , it looked like rain.

I was still putting it back together and the windshield goes in tomorrow so by the weekend I'll should be out and about in it. I have to apologize to G body vet and bonnewagon, I worked all day and came home and I had no cold beer in the fridge. I feel I have failed you guys... :?

pontiacgp said:
I was still putting it back together and the windshield goes in tomorrow so by the weekend I'll should be out and about in it. I have to apologize to G body vet and bonnewagon, I worked all day and came home and I had no cold beer in the fridge. I feel I have failed you guys... :?

Lol if that happened to my dad he'd probably throw my little sister off the balcony out of rage. LoL jk.

pontiacgp said:

Haha, just make sure you drink a couple extra to make up for lost time. :wink:

pontiacgp said:

I tell you what....that first ice cold beer yesterday was outstanding! The other 8 that followed were damn good too. Something about working in the heat just flips the drinking switch to full on :lol:

Not that I'd need a reason or anything......

That is why the " veggie crisper" drawer in my fridge is dedicated to beer, and only beer is allowed. That way I only have myself to blame, BUT, if I fail, a few thrown quickly into the top freezer will be ready in about 10 minutes, plenty of time to wash up and get dinner ready. See, always have a backup plan. :wink:

Pulled the old 305 out of the Grand Prix on Friday and the guy helping me started to snip all the b.s. wires. No more computer controlled garbage or smog pump.

265180_240804249283032_100000603752036_936575_980172_n.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor