What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered new fuel system black braided stainless steel hose, bullet filters, and pressure regulator . And ac condenser. Hope to button up the fuel system this weekend.
20150422_204632.jpg

Installed ring gear on carrier. The ol' dry ice the carrier and bake the gear in the oven trick worked pretty well. I'm hoping to get the rear end all assembled this weekend.

Picked up another, much nicer aluminum hood for my 442... :banana:
Quit playing in hail, and it should last longer than the last one?

It's been a slow start to the season for me... Finally got the oil changed and the car ready to go. Ordered new shocks all around and we'll put them in next weekend. Cleaned up the car and I'm ready for memorial day weekend!

It's been a slow start to the season for me... Finally got the oil changed and the car ready to go. Ordered new shocks all around and we'll put them in next weekend. Cleaned up the car and I'm ready for memorial day weekend!

Got my aerotight nuts and stainless bolts for my collector gasket by the O2 sensor extensions. Looks good and heat shouldn't affect the nuts. Also installed some aluminum gaskets that are supposed to last forever?
20150515_195634.jpg

Worked on the BMW seats today that I plan to put into my GP.. I couldn't find a sports seat in cloth from a 2 door so I got 2 regular seats from a 2 door BMW and the sport seats from a 4 door. Tore down the 2 door seats and put the bottom end of the sport seat onto the 2 door frame. Everything fit pretty good so now to finish it up and do the other seat. These sport s eats are heated seats so I might wire them up just for fun.
IMG_20150516_183627.jpg
IMG_20150516_200426.jpg
IMG_20150516_184025.jpg

Reactions: drogg1
Pick up another Safari steering shaft yesterday and cut the joint from the double d side today. Then installed the Borgeson joint to match the Delhi 600 steering gear that is going into my GP.

steering shaft.jpg

Reactions: drogg1
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor