What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "Today" things i do on my cars are usually at nite, after working on other peoples cars all day.. So,
last nite i got the License plate light to work again.. stupid little thing, right? With my car recently, ive been fixing all the things thats been wrong, that was one of them. See, 20 years ago, i blew it apart to paint it, but never really finished putting it all back together..im getting to it now!! Anyways, made me happy and one less reason for a Cop to pull me over.
I also fabbed and painted a throttle cable bracket. I use a stock cable but have a TPS on my Holley Carb, so that required a little fanagling, i dunno if thats a word, but thats what i call it!

My "Today" things i do on my cars are usually at nite, after working on other peoples cars all day.. So,
last nite i got the License plate light to work again.. stupid little thing, right? With my car recently, ive been fixing all the things thats been wrong, that was one of them. See, 20 years ago, i blew it apart to paint it, but never really finished putting it all back together..im getting to it now!! Anyways, made me happy and one less reason for a Cop to pull me over.
I also fabbed and painted a throttle cable bracket. I use a stock cable but have a TPS on my Holley Carb, so that required a little fanagling, i dunno if thats a word, but thats what i call it!
I still need to go junkyard hunting soon to get a proper throttle cable bracket for my Buick. Or at least modify mine. It's the one from my 231 v6 and it's huge and has everything at the wrong angle but it works. Makes the throttle open and close.

finally got the gauges hooked up. liking it
13697069_10206118608353833_1986256517785919439_n.jpg
13728999_10206118609153853_7335346065180184254_n.jpg

no. it isnt ready to be taken out yet i have only drove it a couple times the the gas station. . been on it since 05. complete over haul. i am hoping to have it finally finished the middle of august.

Today I went and looked at an 1986 Cutlass that I may be buying soon. I didn't get much of a description before I went to see the car so I was hoping it was pretty much stock, but it has a sbc 350/th350 swap in it. The body looked good, interior wasn't too bad but I still need to take a few days to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor