What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Pulled the temporary power steering return line since my black AN push lock came in today. Now it's done and I'll add some fluid later.
20190520_185414.jpg
20190520_191944.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Thanks to the on/off rain all weekend I tidied up yesterday's AC wiring, vacuumed the carpet, built a column lock-out cable, and cleaned up the fuel feed line.

Reactions: 1 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Nothing picture worthy but finished installing all the weather strips. Installed the rear seat. I went to install the wiper motor and realized the PO cut out the mount to the wiper motor bracket .. I’m not sure if I want to cut it off the Monte or not but I did swap over the arms and linkage.
I need to order a full interior hardware kit, carpet, and figure out what to do with the chalked up quarter window panels.
I finally think I decided on a name for the car as well. “Lucid Dreams” . Which kinda goes with the name of my company Dream Speed Performance.
That said I kind of want to do something on the headliner but not fully committed to it.

Attachments

• 03C60C64-7EA4-4F35-96EF-68C38442F308.jpeg
    03C60C64-7EA4-4F35-96EF-68C38442F308.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Nothing picture worthy but finished installing all the weather strips. Installed the rear seat. I went to install the wiper motor and realized the PO cut out the mount to the wiper motor bracket .. I’m not sure if I want to cut it off the Monte or not but I did swap over the arms and linkage.
I need to order a full interior hardware kit, carpet, and figure out what to do with the chalked up quarter window panels.
I finally think I decided on a name for the car as well. “Lucid Dreams” . Which kinda goes with the name of my company Dream Speed Performance.
That said I kind of want to do something on the headliner but not fully committed to it.
That's pretty cool man!

For the carpet, go to rockauto.com and get the ACC mass backed stuff. They usually have the best price. I think on here somewhere is a 5% off coupon too.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I put my Whaler in the water Sunday. Then I needed to drag all my crap down to the slip. This is where the wagon shines. I loaded up with all the fenders, lines, hose, spare sweatshirts, rain gear, fish net, deck brush, killie trap, life preservers, broom, battery charger, tools, the list is endless. Every year I try to cut down and every year I drag too much crap along. But while on the way I looked for one of those "Speed limit is THIS and your speed is THAT" radar set ups. Sure enough my speedo is off by 10mph. And I thoroughly calculated that using tire size, gear ratio, rpm, etc and I still got it wrong. Back to the drawing board.........

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Nothing big, filled up the power steering reservoir with royal purple fluid. That is all, waiting on parts to come to finish the fuel pump install.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor