What did you do to your G-Body today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the cap on the dash I'm planning to use out in the sun for most of the day. Still a tight fit. Noticed the newer radio face plate won't fit over the cap in position, the older face plate becomes captive if put in place before installing & won't fit in the open being put on after.

Had the cap on the dash I'm planning to use out in the sun for most of the day. Still a tight fit. Noticed the newer radio face plate won't fit over the cap in position, the older face plate becomes captive if put in place before installing & won't fit in the open being put on after.

• Haha
Reactions: Streetbu
Spent some time with a drill and carbide grinder to optimize the front end geometry. Moving the LCA mounting holes so they line up and move the ball joints forward to gain caster. That coupled with the spc adjustable uppers should put me about 10 degrees of caster and 1-2 degrees of camber
D9AFC793-D8AC-4709-9B09-264EE6A4DEA5.jpeg

What are you going to fill the ovals with?

• Agree
Reactions: pontiacgp
Spent some time with a drill and carbide grinder to optimize the front end geometry. Moving the LCA mounting holes so they line up and move the ball joints forward to gain caster. That coupled with the spc adjustable uppers should put me about 10 degrees of caster and 1-2 degrees of camber
why?

Spent some time with a drill and carbide grinder to optimize the front end geometry. Moving the LCA mounting holes so they line up and move the ball joints forward to gain caster. That coupled with the spc adjustable uppers should put me about 10 degrees of caster and 1-2 degrees of camberView attachment 116746

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor