What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta thank my wife for this one, she noticed that the right side front turn lens was loose, so I removed the headlight bezel and found that one of the screws had fallen out (trapped inside, not lost), and the other was loose, so I replaced and tightened both, and replaced the bezel. All is good.

Ever since my SS spoiler got destroyed when the car was shipped from Miami, I’ve been looking for a replacement.
One while at work I was looking at my buddies Challenger and wondered... I grabbed the tape measurer and sure enough it was really close.
I was going to order a cheap one on Amazon (about $60). Well last Friday my coworker totaled the Challenger. When he went to get his belongings he pulled the spoiler and gave it to me.

Threw it on today to see how it fits. It might just work.
4C5ACE8E-EED3-41D2-BD2C-AF0525B388B1.jpeg
D7D92ECF-8CF8-48E2-9C83-41F348B460B0.jpeg
0BAD5F4A-2156-4FBE-9249-41EFC5DE6187.jpeg
FB427269-E5B9-440A-886D-E426372D305C.jpeg
B80DAB75-DD20-442F-915F-581101087CDC.jpeg

It was a vinyl. I’m probably going to weld a plate like motorheadmike did. Haven’t decided yet. I’ll look into the tiger hair as well.

Promise you'll do a better job... 😉

Reactions: MalibuDavyou5
On Tuesday I drove it to the local Cruise at Culverts for the first time with the new engine. It is almost finished. cant wait to take it to the track!
That's bad *ss

I tried connecting the CarDongle with no luck last night, need to do some more research to see what I can do to make it work

be careful who you tell it's off a Mopar,some people are rather sensitive about these things,they're convinced someone's gonna take their birthday away..
I’m a mega troll when it comes to purity.
While there are some rarities that should not be messed with I’m all for cross breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor