What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I took it to car craft and found and temporarily fix and exhaust leak only to find another and put some good gas in it.

I talked to you for about 15 seconds at the autocross today.

🙂

• Haha
Reactions: melloelky
Did an oil change on the Monte. Then, the real work. Changed the AC evaporator with new Orifice tube and the receiver/drier. Did a Shop-Vac all of the leaves and acorns before reinstalling and re-sealing it all. Ready to oil and install the new compressor, charge it up tomorrow and chill it.

Made this for junior’s G-body, but it feels like mine.

Gran Prix dash. Still have to drill mounting holes, cig lighter (usb power ports), high beam, turn signal, shift and AFR safety light.

Then get everything wired - one more day and it’ll be ‘a driver’

Attachments

• C8111F2A-E183-4531-83F0-C728944A46B6.jpeg
    C8111F2A-E183-4531-83F0-C728944A46B6.jpeg
    870.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 7E1E3DFC-BED2-4A52-BEC9-FFDEFB1BB60D.jpeg
    7E1E3DFC-BED2-4A52-BEC9-FFDEFB1BB60D.jpeg
    831.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 27847B9D-D269-440C-9132-AD60D66E6CEE.jpeg
    27847B9D-D269-440C-9132-AD60D66E6CEE.jpeg
    879.1 KB · Views: 96
That's a head turner!
This is at our local WalMart because I needed some stuff, I park behind the little Tire & Lube place. Was in there for probably 10 min, came out to a few of the techs looking at it taking pictures of it and wanting to know how much it was to buy it. I literally have someone try to buy it every time I take it out haha.

That was exactly it! Thank you! I really didn’t want to pull the dash yet! I’m trying to get parts together and leave all the big projects for winter like the dash and re-sealing and installing the A/c box at the same time.
I just wanna drive around as much as I can till then.
Awesome! I'm glad that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor