What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Playing with the radios, figured I would try to get a replacement screen for the one I cracked out of anger over the summer. While I was at it I figured bigger is always better, fought with Joying for a while trying to show them that the 10.1" screen would work on the 8" unit but they still swear it won't work. Now I have to find my own way to come up with a replacement
View attachment 192435 View attachment 192434
Looks nice but that's way too advanced for me. I need a simple single DIN old school single CD player.

Attachments

• 20200510_160002.jpg
    20200510_160002.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 1 users

Swindells

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2019
Has anyone ever installed the digi-tails into their cars?

Did you need the LED flasher also?
It says in the description you may not need it
Just curious if the older vehicles need the flasher before I order

And do I need one flasher per tail light?
Or one per set?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass

Or one per set?
I'm running two led flashers with mine,I didn't try it with the standard ones so I can't speak to weather or not you'll need them.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Looks nice but that's way too advanced for me. I need a simple single DIN old school single CD player.
I'm a gluten for punishment but love having the fancy stuff to play with

Or one per set?
Depends on if you wanna deal with hyper flashing if I recall, one flasher does turns and the other emergency so if you are trying to cheap out you can technically

Reactions: 2 users

Swindells

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2019
I'm a gluten for punishment but love having the fancy stuff to play with

Depends on if you wanna deal with hyper flashing if I recall, one flasher does turns and the other emergency so if you are trying to cheap out you can technically
Not cheaping out by any means,
Just want to make sure I need them so I don’t order for no reason, or not order and need to order after.

Sounds like I’m going to need 2

Thanks guys 🙌🏼🙌🏼

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Pulled the driver's front wheel out of its stash, took it down to the yard, and had the resident malibu steelie rim swapped out for one of the S-10 pair that I had been polishing on last summer; brought it back from the yard and hung it back on the front rotor. Took the passenger's side in this AM for the same treatment and just received a call that it was ready now as well. Will be picking that up tomorrow. Good thing almost everything in my shop is on furniture dollies as moving stuff around to gain access in to the passenger's side would have otherwise generated enough invective to fill at least one cursing can and maybe another. LOL.

Nick

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Threw on a second coat of wax after a minor detail this weekend. Still impressed with the 20+ year old single stage paint job. This reminds me that I need to adjust the gap on that door though…. 9BD5483E-083F-4711-8BAD-40FCF092E8B8.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
And everyone who bought a calendar gets to see your 20+ year old single stage paint job everyday for the rest of this month. Nice Elky.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor