What did you do to your G-Body today 2024

I keep a high quality cover on the Carlo at all times when it's not in use, still my dash has progressed from 2 cracks to many more in the last 4 years of weather (heat).

I'm super pleased with this dash mat although they didn't have blue. Beige looks okay, gives me some contrast, but man it fits nicely! Was less than $40 shipped.

20240627_195627.jpg
20240627_195634.jpg
Screenshot_20240628_081048_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Put the driver’s door together tonight, painted the lower section with SEM paint and it looks pretty nice. Only real disappointment is the broken chunk off of the top left of the lower half. I forgot about that, happened a long time ago, have to keep an eye out for a replacement. For now it’ll work fine.

IMG_5501.jpeg

Also installed the new power seat drive coupling and put the chair back together and back into the car. The battery is low but all of the functions are working, albeit slowly.

One change, upgrade I guess, was to use rivet nut inserts to fasten the pull straps on the doors. They are on nice and tight now. I used 1/4-20 bolts.

Last edited:
Yesterday, put an oversized drain plug in.
Only half a quart of oil drained out of the pan, so the old plug must have leaked more than I thought. No, I didn't run it that way. I ran it when it was full and parked it after the line I made leaked.
****in harbor freight flare kit sucks *ss.

Oh also, I'm having a boy.
Reveal party was today.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor