What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
The small home owner saws and the farm/ranch saws are probably made there, the Pro Saws are made in Germany.

The HS45 hedge trimmers are made in China and I think there is a set of electric trimmers made in China. I believe the saws are all made in the US or Germany. I know the 170, 180, 210, 250 are all made in VA Beach.

Some saws used to be made in Brazil but I dont know if that continues to this day. The Zama carbs are made in China.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
That thing is sweet looking!
Thank U GIF

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yep, I mean, I'd have to go well above my usual $50 offer on that one...

Speaking of which, the buying power $50 gives you is going down all the time. You best take advantage of the offer while it still buys you more. (And I'll still toss in the pizza and beer because I'm such a nice guy)

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Yep, I mean, I'd have to go well above my usual $50 offer on that one...

Speaking of which, the buying power $50 gives you is going down all the time. You best take advantage of the offer while it still buys you more. (And I'll still toss in the pizza and beer because I'm such a nice guy)
Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
We,,,elll, technically it is a non G-Body project although that is stretching the bar a little, :LOL: If you are not into converting old growth timber into saw logs and causing tree huggers to have complete psychotic breaks and total melt downs, then they could always be used as door stops.:ROFLMAO:

Nick

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Fuel economy is getting better in the truck I guess it's learning. I still haven't got on it. To tell you the truth I'm afraid of braking something. Fixing these things is way to expensive! I'm sure there's a boosted launch in it's future though lol l ordered a few more parts for it this evening. After doing some looking around under it I found the bushings for the torsion bar crossmember we're completely shot and the crossmember is hanging crooked under the truck so the clunk I hear in the front end is one of the torsion bars hitting the frame cross member it travels through. It's needed rear shocks sense I bought it so I ordered them and a steering stabilizer because the original one is missing. I went with Bilstein on both because I've never seen the ones gm used go bad. Still haven't met up with the tuner for final tuning but I will. This time of year is a little tough for me because Lauren is back to school and in band. Well actually it's easier on my body less time in the shop. Until next time that's it.

Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
Taking a trip to Northern Michigan this weekend to meet with some friends so I rotated the tires on the F150 today. First time I've had the wheels off in more than a year. Touched up the Fluid Film in a few spots. Front brakes look good still, rears probably have another 8 or 10k miles in them.
20220908_121429.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Taking a trip to Northern Michigan this weekend to meet with some friends so I rotated the tires on the F150 today. First time I've had the wheels off in more than a year. Touched up the Fluid Film in a few spots. Front brakes look good still, rears probably have another 8 or 10k miles in them.
View attachment 206477

Define northern MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor