What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with playing with Chainsaws, they are fun. 🙂

The condition that was in are what most of the clowns on fb marketplace or craigslist want damn near new prices for because apparently drug behind a truck for 10 miles is still new condition.

Man, you've got some unconventional proclivities.
It's fun to make them look new although I'm increasingly growing attached to ugly saws. I've got another 066 that donated a lot of its soul to this one; I plan on buying some Chinese clone parts and slamming it together to make a cheap, bastardized ugly twin to this one. Something to piss off the purists.

Reactions: Clutch and DRIVEN
It's fun to make them look new although I'm increasingly growing attached to ugly saws. I've got another 066 that donated a lot of its soul to this one; I plan on buying some Chinese clone parts and slamming it together to make a cheap, bastardized ugly twin to this one. Something to piss off the purists.
Then paint it ryobi green but with stihl name accents everywhere.

• Haha
  • Useful
Reactions: Clutch and DRIVEN
Honda red and a V-Tac emblem, yo.
vtec-emblem-red-1.jpg

Then paint it ryobi green but with stihl name accents everywhere.

Someone did one in an Poulan Wild Thing color scheme a while back. It got raffs. But mixing Chinese and OEM parts is a surefire way to get their heads spinning.

Someone did one in an Poulan Wild Thing color scheme a while back. It got raffs. But mixing Chinese and OEM parts is a surefire way to get their heads spinning.
You remember there is a separate chainsaw thread, right? 😉

• Agree
Reactions: Clutch and Rktpwrd
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor