What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

That's what $80k buys now?

Go check out Google maps in Flint Michigan, specifically where the Buick City plant was. It's filled with trucks from the nearby Flint truck plant waiting on chips. No way I'm paying full price for a "new" truck that they finished building in a parking lot after it sat there in the weather for a few months.

Reactions: 2 users
Go check out Google maps in Flint Michigan, specifically where the Buick City plant was. It's filled with trucks from the nearby Flint truck plant waiting on chips. No way I'm paying full price for a "new" truck that they finished building in a parking lot after it sat there in the weather for a few months.
I bought my last new vehicle in 2008. I'll build/rehab everything from here on out. I don't think I'm much interested in anything newer than 1998.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I've never buy new, lose 20% right off the lot plus the bugs they all seem to have. The people who get that brand new vehicle every couple years and "sell back" the used one I don't even want to know how upside down they are financially. All that lost money.

I buy my nice well maintained used vehicles and do my work on them, they last.

I bought my last new vehicle in 2008. I'll build/rehab everything from here on out. I don't think I'm much interested in anything newer than 1998.

I'm not opposed to the notion of buying a new(er) vehicle at some point but I won't be buying anything that was built over the last several years. When they resume completing vehicles on assembly lines I'll consider buying.

Reactions: 1 user
I absolutely refuse to buy anything with my own money newer than obd1 if i can help it. my gf has a 2007 impala and they're ok i guess. it was $1700 and the ac works, cant blame her. it was a good deal.

I absolutely refuse to buy anything with my own money newer than obd1 if i can help it. my gf has a 2007 impala and they're ok i guess. it was $1700 and the ac works, cant blame her. it was a good deal.
Awfully picky for a guy who was trying to buy a 60 year old Riviera with no title and a rod knock last week.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor