What else do you drive besides a g-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

455cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 26, 2008
nl canada
My daily driver is a 2003 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE SSEI

Attachments

• BONNEVILLE 2.jpg
    BONNEVILLE 2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,466

LIVE4RDO

Apprentice
Jul 14, 2010
Staten Island, New York
My DD is a 2010 Nissan Armada, which has the best leg room in its class. Yes, more leg room than a Suburban. I had a 2008 TrailBlazer SS, which was my favorite SUV in a long time, but I need more room. Wife drives a 2010 Acura MDX.

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
cdg1984 said:
maddog20_20 said:
cdg1984 said:
Dodge didnt make a g body.

I thought the 80's daytona's and chargers where g-bodies -- might be wrong -- not much of a dodge fan other than my SWEET mini van

Nope, not G bodies.

I was right you are wrong -- LOL

The “G body” Laser and Daytona used an extended K-frame; like the “K cars,” they had front wheel drive

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I have 2 junk Ford trucks :lol:

The one I am currently driving is my dad's old 1991 F-150, which is all rusted out because it is from MI. And I just purchased a 1998 Ranger 4cyl 5spd from my work. It was a delivery truck up until about a month ago when it was wrecked. The right front corner is damaged including the headlight, fender and bumper, but I only paid $400 for it. I can't stand the gas mileage in the F-150 around town.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Nope, not G bodies.[/quote]

I was right you are wrong -- LOL

The “G body” Laser and Daytona used an extended K-frame; like the “K cars,” they had front wheel drive[/quote]

Well i guess technically you are right. It was a chrysler G platform. The cutlass, regal, monte etc.. are GM g bodies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
6quzvn.jpg

2000 Audi TT Quattro, 1.8 Turbo, 5 speed. Winter beater on 18" Michelin X-Ice Xi2 tires on Drag rims.
Best handling car I ever drove, period. It's on rails.

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
Sadly my daily driver is my cutlass... I was driving a '89 Mercury Grand Marquis every day, but my insurance rates increased. I had to drop one of my cars. So the decision was easy. One car looks like I'm a dope man, and the other is my Hurst. The decision was easy.

I WISH my daily driver was a '99 - '06 Silverado... Waiting till tax season. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor