Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

85_455_cutty

Greasemonkey
Apr 27, 2006
Hutchinson Ks
I know you said its dead but im 25 so i wanted to post my cars. I have an 85 cutlass supreme that im currently working on. Its gonna have a new engine next month i will be a 461 or 468 one of the 2 its a 455 bored 30 over. I dont know how to post pics on here but I have them on cardomain the one for the cutlass isnt accurate anymore on what im trying to do to it. I made it a long time ago and my mind has deffinatley changed for the plans for it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2188239

My other car is a 99 cadillac seville on 22"s its got an alpine cd player, 2 alpine type R 15s, and an alpine 1000watt amp.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3093111

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
No this thread is not dead so don't worry. I just said that in order to try and stop the previous conflict that was going on.

stencer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2009
I'm 20, here's my SS
mc1.jpg

This is what I had when I was 17-now
23331380002_large.jpg

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Well you figure we were all young at some point lol. But yeah 29 is young, as long as your not in your late 30's or older or gotta have you son change your diaper for you lol :lol: :rofl:

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Nah, I'll be making the gf do that! :lol:

gator2206

Apprentice
Feb 22, 2009
Zanesville,Ohio
here is a pick of my son's SRT-4
Picture149.jpg

It has 383whp and is a low 12sec 4cyl[/img]

86CutlassUCF

Master Mechanic
Nov 14, 2008
Central FL
those neons are horrible in crashes. ive seen 2 kids die because of those things. way to fast for the body.

watch that and then compare it to civic which is not nearly as fast as a srt4.

but hey some of us drive gbodys as daily drivers lol :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mciUK50JPFk

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
I'm 22, but I've had this car since I was 15, it's my first car and I have no plans of getting rid of it. I remember i did want a 95-96 Honda Civic Hatchback back when I was 16-17, I use to subscribe to "Import Tuner" mag lol, i have some of the first issues. haha oh how I'm glad I kept the cutty tho, It was gift from my dad, my 19 yr old cousin was 2nd owner, bought it from an old man, and ended up having a kid and had to get rid of it, and wanted to keep it in the fam and just so happened i was getting my license and always wanted a cutlass. My dad's 81 was in bad shape and sitting parked for some years so it was either fix that one or buy the car i have now, which was a bone stock 85 cutlass supreme brougham with a 307 olds, it's come along way, with a 350 crate swap, then a .30 over bore and re install and now i'm in the process of doing the body work and then paint...sorry for the bio :)

018_18a.jpg

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
I had a import before my cutlass. I sold it to sponser the project. Now I had one of the more civilized imports. It was a 525 Awhp Eclipse Gsx. Now once you have done a All wheel drive launch damn near nothing compares. I just got to the point of like many that whenevr I drove around some kid wanted to race. They pull up on you at a light and rev there engine then take off. I usally just sit there and when there are a few car lenghts ahead the flip on there flashers. I'm like oh well. I did love the car it was a blast driving at the track. Oh it ran a 10.7 at 142mph with a 1.6 60 ft. Heres a pic.

img4195hj6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor