Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
i have had everything... sbc s10 t0 stock civics... to a cordoba...

in the end after 200ish cars and 12 years... theres 3 GM's in my drive way..

84 cutlass, my baby.. 83 regal.. and my new DD/ toy... 80 RS camaro..soon to have vette rally's... when they get installed..

buick1.jpg

0304091810a.jpg

0206091450a.jpg

^^beater..

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
gs dewd said:
I had a import before my cutlass. I sold it to sponser the project. Now I had one of the more civilized imports. It was a 525 Awhp Eclipse Gsx. Now once you have done a All wheel drive launch damn near nothing compares. I just got to the point of like many that whenevr I drove around some kid wanted to race. They pull up on you at a light and rev there engine then take off. I usally just sit there and when there are a few car lenghts ahead the flip on there flashers. I'm like oh well. I did love the car it was a blast driving at the track. Oh it ran a 10.7 at 142mph with a 1.6 60 ft. Heres a pic.
holy sh*t i woulda been one of the kids revving an engine, that thing is a sleeper for sure! I never woulda guessed 500+hp outta that eclipse. Thats pretty bad *ss.

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
Yeah that thing was a sleeper until you popped the hood or got close to it while it was running. It had some pretty big cams in it. Also I was running a 75 shot to spool the gt35r turbo. I think I have a copy of the dyno sheet on my other computer, I will post it with some under hood shots. I sold the paper copy of the dyno sheets with the car.

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
If you drove it easy and at crusing speeds it was pretty quiet. Now when you dumped into it it got loud. I had a 3" custom turbo back exhaust with a Flowmaster series 40 muffler w/ twin small ss tips for a close to fact. look. Didn't get any looks from the police with it.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
lol probably one of the mst dangerous cars on the road, and the stock civic with the 4" exhaust and 6" tip gets pulled over for having 120 hp lol

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
lol so true. Now that car even though it was all wheel drive sucked it any kind of foul weather. Was cool though driving up the hill in town in the rain and punching it and the whole car slides sideways or the *ss kicks out. That or when I took it to the track and pull into the staging lanes people just look a smirk when I don't do a nurn out like the trest of the imports. Then they look down and see four drag radials and look puzzled. When I launched it at 5500 rpm and it jumps sidways a takes off like a bullet they just shake there head like wtf just happend. heh I miss that car.

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
Oh and theres another one like mine thats not that much different on the outside except for the chute he has on the back and he has 4 slicks on it. He in the 7's in the quarter with his. Somewhere between 1200 and 1500 hp. Heres some pics.

racecarfront3.gif

main_car_pic.jpg

racecarplate.gif

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
got any vids of you drag racing it?
lol i went to an import event, it does get confusing whe awd cars get up there that you forget came with awd and they dont burn out. whats the top speed of that car you recon? i know a srt4 that will do 174 mph.... gawd i would never do 100 mph in a freakin neon thats for sure....

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
2000.malibu.ls said:
got any vids of you drag racing it?
lol i went to an import event, it does get confusing whe awd cars get up there that you forget came with awd and they dont burn out. whats the top speed of that car you recon? i know a srt4 that will do 174 mph.... gawd i would never do 100 mph in a freakin neon thats for sure....

No I don't have any vids of that one. I think I have some of my 99 Eclipse gsx somewhere. It only ran in the 13's. I not sure what the red 94' would top out at but it did just over 140 in the quarter. I never opened it up on the highway to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor