2002 GTP No low beams ?

Onehit

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction here. My 2002 GTP, I have no low beams but the DRLs work and the high beams work just no low beams. I check all the fuses and swapped bulbs but still nothing. Any suggestions...

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
blown relay, the DRL's use the high beam
I borrowed this ...

fuse box labeled #35 DCM Module

ACDELCO Part # 15016745 Main Relay

Onehit

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
blown relay, the DRL's use the high beam
I borrowed this ...

fuse box labeled #35 DCM Module

ACDELCO Part # 15016745 Main Relay

I found that also but my panel is different then the picture, nothing labeled dcm module

antonC4Gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2018
arizona
Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction here. My 2002 GTP, I have no low beams but the DRLs work and the high beams work just no low beams. I check all the fuses and swapped bulbs but still nothing. Any suggestions...
it your light switch i have one go out on me none of the lights worked at all it plastic junk

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I assume you checked the #3 fuse to make sure it's not blown and all the contact points are clean. I am surprised your fuse box contains no head light relay, the Grand Prix's before and after your's used a relay.

Onehit

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
After digging around for a bit it comes down to the "Multifunction Switch" went bad. Its kind of a common issue after I Googled the cheap out of it for a while. I had them on for a little bit last night after flashing the highs on and off a few times real fast then this morning out again.
I found a new one already for $60 but I saw prices of over $300 for the same part. Rockauto has them ranging from 130 to 260. Amazing how prices fluctuate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-83MONTESS- Non-G Projects 6