BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Having my 4l80e rebuilt as we speak. what conundrum are you having? What are you using to control it?
Factory computer with a standalone harness from BP Automotive. It was a matter of figuring out what wire to tap into for the TCC function. The rear pigtail on the switch sees +12V at rest (brake not applied), then opens the circuit which actively unlocks the torque converter. I'll test it before any driving so that I don't screw stuff up.

I want to catch you before you get to far ahead. Consider this: finish your wiring first, so you don't have all those little bits digging into your spanky new carpet.
That's why I waited as long as I did to install the carpet Bruce. The wiring is pretty much done on the interior other than an indicator light for the ALDL, the mess you might see in the pic is all plugs and such for the cluster.

The Street Rod Narionals are in town, and I've already seen a ton of cool rides! Taking my kiddo tomorrow, but saw these local ones on the way to my first stop! Then saw several tri 5's, roadsters and such on the highway. I'll try to take some pics.
20190801_072539.jpg
20190801_072612.jpg

HP Tuners and some help from friends here who know the software better than myself. My goal has always been to learn tuning, basically be self sufficient so that I don't have to call a tuner and fork out $$$ everytime a change is made.

Just let me know if you need a Queer Eye for the LS guy.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor