BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

I want to catch you before you get to far ahead. Consider this: finish your wiring first, so you don't have all those little bits digging into your spanky new carpet.
I've made that mistake. Did some stereo wiring in the trunk of the Camaro after the new carpet "mat" was installed. You can't get the little wire bits out of it no matter how much you vacuum.

Rolled the car outside after dinner, swept the garage and dusted off the car! Then I swapped the blade in my knife and got to work on the passenger side carpet. This side went quicker since I kinda knew how the material would react to the knife. As of now the ACC carpet install is done including the console and shifter mount areas.
While outside I got a couple good shameless pics lol.
20190804_194727.jpg
20190804_192209.jpg
20190804_202227.jpg

It's not so bad Eric, one day you'll see the light. 90% of that wiring is identical to yours, just doesn't have a dash hiding it.
Oh I've seen the light I was just under the hood of the square body tightening the screws that were falling out of the quadrajet but I've also seen the smoke when I try to wire something lol loose loose for me

It's not so bad Eric, one day you'll see the light. 90% of that wiring is identical to yours, just doesn't have a dash hiding it.
I don't know, man. IIRC there are 88 wires in each of those black horse dongs that he ain't got because old school.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor