BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Lol, I have the solution to the wiper issue Eric. Just friggin remove the whole dang thang, wiper motor bracket and all, get a bottle of rain x and done!!! That's what I did and I'm sure I'll regret it at some point :blam:
Not such a good idea for me it being a plow truck in the Northeast with salt spray on the windshield 5 months a year lol maybe on a drag car but my track is gone so....

Lol, I have the solution to the wiper issue Eric. Just friggin remove the whole dang thang, wiper motor bracket and all, get a bottle of rain x and done!!! That's what I did and I'm sure I'll regret it at some point :blam:
You wanna hear a crazy story ?!!!! In 1999 I just finished a build of my then 1970 Chevelle. Frame on resto basically. Rebuild engine, trans, 12 bolt etc.
And decided to do the 1999 Power Tour East. And I did it... Took 2 weeks off work... Drove the whole way from Chicago to Massachusetts and down the whole east coast to Florida.... without windshield wipers.... and it rained like a beeeatch for about half of the miles... Rain X was my friend but only really worked above 40mph.... It was truly crazy but a hella good time !!!!

So, does anyone else lose their "watch" change notices when the title changes? Or, just me . . . ??

I keep getting threads OFF my "watch" list and the only thing that changed was part of the title.

Just luckily stumble across threads that have changed periodically.

Or, if I follow the person rather than the thread, does that fix it?

Sorry for the interruption . . . I'm 60 :roll:

So, does anyone else lose their "watch" change notices when the title changes? Or, just me . . . ??

I keep getting threads OFF my "watch" list and the only thing that changed was part of the title.

No sir you are not the only one..... drives me nuts !

Reactions: Clutch and Rktpwrd

No sir you are not the only one..... drives me nuts !

There’s really no need to get notifications for the threads that you wanna watch, just make sure the “latest replies” header is highlighted, and you’ll see the most recent threads the guys are responding to. That’s how I do it anyways.

If you’re on the forum daily like I am, you’re bound to see the threads you wanna follow. I’m guilty of changing the title of my thread periodically too, but it’s usually just a date change so guys will know if it’s new or not.

No worries. I'm very computer illiterate. Don't even own one. Just this darn phone which I had to bring out of hibernation due to a hammer incident

Reactions: Clutch
Scott,

The carpet looks great. NOW PUT THE DASH IN IT ALREADY!!!!!🤣

Rolled the car outside after dinner, swept the garage and dusted off the car! Then I swapped the blade in my knife and got to work on the passenger side carpet. This side went quicker since I kinda knew how the material would react to the knife. As of now the ACC carpet install is done including the console and shifter mount areas.
While outside I got a couple good shameless pics lol.View attachment 119991View attachment 119992View attachment 119993
I wanted to ask you what you used, paint wise, on your firewall... Looks really nice

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor