BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Don't let us rush you. You keeping doing what you do. Saver the excitement and scared feelings of first start up. After about twenty rebuilt engines it wears off. I don't get that any more. I did have a diesel engine take off on me a month ago. That was pretty exciting and made my heart race. Hope all goes good for you when the time comes.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Soooo close
Look Clutch, WIRES MUAHAHAAHAAA!!!!
20190809_212422.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Spent a little bit playing with wires. Got the amber LED indicator installed into the cluster... it'll function for the check engine light (hopefully it doesn't come on much lol). Had a few connections that needed repair, so that's done. Tomorrow night I'll make sure the other sides of these wires inside the car are good to go. If so, I'll zip tie the cluster in to check stuff.
20190809_231008.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Spent a little bit playing with wires. Got the amber LED indicator installed into the cluster... it'll function for the check engine light (hopefully it doesn't come on much lol). Had a few connections that needed repair, so that's done. Tomorrow night I'll make sure the other sides of these wires inside the car are good to go. If so, I'll zip tie the cluster in to check stuff. View attachment 120516
That is awesome. Gets me excited! Lol

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor