BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks bad-@$$! 😎

Great news Scott....it looks awesome....can't wait to see it going back together!

Awsome!! Can almost hear that turbo spooling up

Congratulations, Scott.
It looks really nice.
I know you've been on eggshells waiting to get it back. Soon the fun part begins....assembling it.

Looks great! Love that intake as well. It also outperforms the stockers.

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys!!!! I'm really excited to be able to see it painted finally!!! I can't wait to get it home and start putting parts back on it, which will also make my wife happy because I can empty the big *ss totes in our family room lol!

Thanks guys!!!! I'm really excited to be able to see it painted finally!!! I can't wait to get it home and start putting parts back on it, which will also make my wife happy because I can empty the big *ss totes in our family room lol!

They're all sisters - I'm sure. I can't understand why women seem to dislike project car parts in their living space. We, at our house, always seem to hear these type of complaints during the winter project/upgrades 🙂

Reactions: Texas82GP
I wish buddy! If money grew on trees it would've been done a few years ago. In all honesty, I would love to have it road ready next year.
I still plan on riding down to Bowling Green to hang out with everybody since it's only a 2 hour drive from Louisville.
I sure was hoping to see it in person.🙁

• Agree
Reactions: Texas82GP
Scott,
you have great reason to be excited, that thing looks beautiful! :friday:

now comes the painful wait for the finishing touches to be completed before it can come home...

Looks bad *ss! Now for the fun part, putting it together without chipping anything.

Hey thanks a lot, now you have me second guessing my color choice for my Regal project. LOOKS SWEET!!!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor