BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Scott,
you have great reason to be excited, that thing looks beautiful! :friday:

now comes the painful wait for the finishing touches to be completed before it can come home...
Thanks Darin, it should be ready late next week. They have to finish buffing it out, and paint the mirrors and spoiler.

Looks bad *ss! Now for the fun part, putting it together without chipping anything.
Thanks Jim! Haha, I need to stock up on tape and try my hardest not to screw it up!

Hey thanks a lot, now you have me second guessing my color choice for my Regal project. LOOKS SWEET!!!
Thanks buddy, I've had this color nailed for awhile, but it was a hard decision at first! Your Regal would look killer in charcoal with the claret interior, but the black cherry idea will sure look good too!

Right on! Looks great.

Long time coming buddy! I'm really happy for you. I know it isn't perfect but none of them are. That car is a head turner! I'm looking forward to following the assembly. I hope sometime in the next few years we can park our cars side by side.

redonkulous

2018 candidate for Oxford Dictionary's New Word of the Year!

Painted.jpg

Should have posted this one in the 'Putting a Face on a Name' thread. Awesome paint!

How did I not get the update on that paint! I really like that color!

2018 candidate for Oxford Dictionary's New Word of the Year!

View attachment 79854

Should have posted this one in the 'Putting a Face on a Name' thread. Awesome paint!

Try it out in casual conversation. Really hammers a point home. Haha.

Long time coming buddy! I'm really happy for you. I know it isn't perfect but none of them are. That car is a head turner! I'm looking forward to following the assembly. I hope sometime in the next few years we can park our cars side by side.
Thanks for the support Jared! As you know my stomach was in knots this morning until I saw it. I just can't wait to get it home and carefully get the trim, lights, etc back on it. It would be awesome to meet up at some point once completed and hit some shows.

nice! such a turning point! for soooooo long we look and work on our cars and they feel like just a shell but one day you turn around and realize w/ every little thing you've put on you've got a car again! all the sacrifices and everything you've put into it,it'll all be worth it in the end.it's like watching a child grow.that's awesome you must be stoked.

nice! such a turning point! for soooooo long we look and work on our cars and they feel like just a shell but one day you turn around and realize w/ every little thing you've put on you've got a car again! all the sacrifices and everything you've put into it,it'll all be worth it in the end.it's like watching a child grow.that's awesome you must be stoked.
Good way to put it man. What's funny is that it's taken so long to get this car painted that some family members thought I was joking when I shared some pics lol! I had to tell them "that's real, it's finally painted!" 🙂

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor