BUILD THREAD 87 Cutlass EFI build: 9/13/23..NEW STUFF!

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Very nice! Which engine mounts were you using again? Just so I don’t have to spend an hour drooling through your build again. ;)

If I measured correctly it should have a little room to spare. The stealthram that was on the old engine was 10.25" tall. The mid rise is 10.44".

This is back in my build thread, but here ya go.... View attachment 79252

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Last silly question I promise. How much taller is that intake than a stock LS intake?!?
No silly question man, doesn't bother me a bit. Honestly, I'm not sure how much taller than a truck intake....I'd have to measure my truck intake to be certain. Off the top of my head I would say around 2-3" taller.

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Awesome.

Cue maniacal laughter.

That means a CTSV Blower will fit.

:D :D :D

No silly question man, doesn't bother me a bit. Honestly, I'm not sure how much taller than a truck intake....I'd have to measure my truck intake to be certain. Off the top of my head I would say around 2-3" taller.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Neato!

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor