Fast Power Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Steve, sorry for the slow response. I don't remember having any difficulties. The Camaro only has one switch as pictured in that diagram. I believe the window motors on the Camaro grounded to the doors. It's been at least two years since I wired that up. I'm sorry if that diagram led you a stray.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I'm going to check with my friend today who's installed stuff in cars for the last 1/4 century. He uses diodes in vehicles for door locks that reverse the polarity in the wires so I'll see what he says about this diagram and about the other diagram which would not work for me.

Sure.

He'll repeat what I said.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Steve, sorry for the slow response. I don't remember having any difficulties. The Camaro only has one switch as pictured in that diagram. I believe the window motors on the Camaro grounded to the doors. It's been at least two years since I wired that up. I'm sorry if that diagram led you a stray.

Jared, the diagram did not lead me astray, I never forgot where the beer fridge is.....:)

I'll figure it out, it might be something with the different in the wiring between the 2 cars. This is easy compared to the hours I spent on making my front signals my day time driving and still have the other functions to work....

unnamed (1).jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

the only thing missing in the diagram is a ground wire to the 87A terminal.....:)

now i just have to figure out why the module to put the windows up when I hit the remote locks moves the windows up a 1/4" then stop....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor