Hot Diggity!! GTA Wheels are in!!! BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
GTA wheels are DONE! ,
Check it out guys got them done for $400 out of the door deal, Paul at Wheels of America gave me a deal, there were originally asking $600 but he gave me $200 discount since i was cool guy with a cool car :mrgreen: , that price included the bent fixing , removing paint , sand blasting , powder coating polishing the lip, and FREE SHIPPING! :shock: , but since there company was 5 miles a way from my home, i went ahead pick them up my self. :mrgreen:
All i have to say that Wheels of America are top company who stand up behind there word. I got all those done in 3 days. here is a link of there website: http://wheelsamerica.com/index.php?page=chicago

Before pics:
IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

After pics:
IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

I had the back side powder coated as well :D

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

I was urprised that there GM but Japan made: :shock:
IMG_0462.jpg

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
Re: GTA Wheels are in BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

i dig, 400 dollars solid deal for getting them redone

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010

redsx2434 said:
i dig, 400 dollars solid deal for getting them redone

dude there free shipping too any where in the USA :shock:

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010

Man they look soo fresh so clean, i dont even want to mount them 8)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Re: Hot Diggity!! GTA Wheels are in!!! BEFORE AND AFTER PICT

I wasn't too impressed that you paid $300 for them when I first saw them but for another $400 you got some really nice wheels.

1986buick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 18, 2010

ima have to send my gta rims to them i have them from my 88 gta :) there not in bad condition except the paint, and back of the rims how much would the do em from nj and where r they located?

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010

1986buick said:
ima have to send my gta rims to them i have them from my 88 gta :) there not in bad condition except the paint, and back of the rims how much would the do em from nj and where r they located?

Just ask for Paul his number is 888 943 3518, hell do free shipping,
they ll do it all for 400 with free shipping,

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010

agLAd to see you took my advice and had them restfurbished :D and from the pics and your exsuberant boasting of satifaction i take it they came out excellent.ill have to send my 16" 88 2 bar irocs that i use for loading and unloading my elco to the flatbed.man you need to get that el out so you can use the bed for times like these,instead of your front seat!!!lol.you're gonna put the batman logo on the centercaps,yes? reason for asking is my boy "joel" at "jagster" laser cutting and engraving could get you some with the quickness!!! his state of the art facillity and machinery are hands down the best in the biz.hes done a couple of caps for me on some off my cadiLAX and impala lo-lo's. show quality craftmanship and very reasonably priced,along with customer satifaction,and cLAss act persona.i lost my phone with his #,but he can be found at http://www.jagster.com.he is located in the city of commerce(los angeles) and will ship dirrect to you. give him a call,you wont regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor