Opinions! Chevy engines vs. Olds

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc1959 said:
"When I get my Permit I'm gonna get me a STANG, wit a 250 shot"....
Haha mullets are the sh*t!

Lmao, kind of glad I made this thread might need to make a ford vs. chevy next :mrgreen:

TeezySupreme said:
Lmao, kind of glad I made this thread might need to make a ford vs. chevy next :mrgreen:
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY PLEASE DON'T!!!

Re: Who leaves their engine stock?.

rustyroger said:
dare I say it but Honda for Hondas as well.

exactly keep olds in olds and chev in chev keep your bloody v8s out of rx7s :lol: . but remember rotaries in everything you can :lol:

keep your bloody v8s out of rx7s . but remember rotaries in everything you can

Ok what is this, the satanic rotary engine with its black magic shall be put to death and replaced with anything in V shape containing one single cam IN THE BLOCK and pushrods, because we love pushrods. :rofl:

Dr. Rudy said:
keep your bloody v8s out of rx7s . but remember rotaries in everything you can

Ok what is this, the satanic rotary engine with its black magic shall be put to death and replaced with anything in V shape containing one single cam IN THE BLOCK and pushrods, because we love pushrods. :rofl:

we all love push rods but too many good roters have been replaced by v8s that overheat for some odd reason (maybe because the engine bay is too small people :roll: ) i shall buy a gbody n put a 13b in it :lol: jk

i wanna get an olds motor for my cutlass when i find one. but i do like rotaries and to any upcoming garbage motor comments they can put out amazing numbers so show respect but parts are crazy expensive (80 a spark plug or something crazy :shock: ) now to get back on topic if that's possible, f*cked on race day is what i've heard 😀

oooh no, you brought up the torqueless wonders on a forum, we must discuss haha.
I dont mind rotaries too much, its just that after about 80k miles they need to be torn apart, at least if your driving them correctly.

-83MONTESS- said:
TeezySupreme said:
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY PLEASE DON'T!!!

It'd be pointless on this site..... we know what that would be like. This IS a site based on GM cars ya kno.....I don't see much besides people agreeing on how gay f**d is lol. Sorry, can't say that word!! Lol

Dr. Rudy said:
oooh no, you brought up the torqueless wonders on a forum, we must discuss haha.
I dont mind rotaries too much, its just that after about 80k miles they need to be torn apart, at least if your driving them correctly.

i like them because not many people know much about them and you can do minor adjustments and get a lot of hp out of one. i just hate when people say they're a throw away motor. they're made pretty much just for performance and aren't ment for driving short distances but people don't drive them proper and get mad that the apex seals go. great motors just not for daily driving

I will admit a rotary is probably the easiest engine i ever had to take apart, but those darn apex seals need to be racing grade in order to last even past 100k miles, thats not very good for a car made these days. Its a good racing engine with 3 rotors and turbos, but on the street they get bad mileage and just arent as happy as a daily driver needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor