img_5588.jpg

img_5596.jpg
Looks mean!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
In talking with Aeroflow, they thought I would for sure want a solid lip extending down to the splitter . . . otherwise, there will be a lot of buffeting from side wind gusts and traffic. I'm just going to wait until I get the ole girl down on the new suspension so I can decide if the lip needs like 2" or 3" depending on the final stance? Thoughts?

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
This is easily the meanest '78-'80 Monte Carlo that has ever been. 4 thumbs up for the aero. Yes, I'm forcing someone else to put their thumbs up with me.
This car has no business being this nasty. lol

Got your back on the other 2 thumbs!!!!!
All I can say is..... DAMN!!!:D

• Agree

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Of course, I have to actually get it back together first but I can already see you guys are going to force me into headers and an EFI unit for my big block. Used to be 425HP, 550 lb.ft. was impressively powerful street rod. Now you have to have 550HP just to keep up.

Seriously, I'm anxious to see how the ole green girl performs with that much power? A number of folks on the Optima series are actually detuning to make their cars perform better. Of course, they were like twin-turbo 1000 HP nonsense. Losing the extra front weight, turbo lag, too much torque causing unpredictable squirreliness [I invented a word . . .].

Squirrelliness: Behaving in a squirrelly manner . . .

Squirrelly: As pertaining to a squirrel . . .

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
  • Agree
  • Optimistic

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor