thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
I agree, it's not like my super fast, super badass, Sentra. It was quick before but after the muffler and rims and stickers(not in pic) it was real fast!!!!
100_0193.jpg

Hopefully nobody is taking that seriously. The cars is that way to actualy make fun of ricers.

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE
Here's my veiw...

I love Traditional Period Correct Hot Rods.... The way they built them in the 40's,50's and 60's..... Not the modern retro greaserific rat rod heaps I see now....

I love import cars (Supras of any year, Datsun and Nissan Z Cars, Mitsu 3000's, Dodge Stealths, Acura NSX's, Toyota Mr2's, Miatas, Mitsu Eclipses, Eagle Talons, Plymouth Lasers, Dodge Daytonas (yes it's an import!), a few of the older (70's) Hondas, 70's and 80's Volswagens (not beetles or vans), and a few others)... I dislike gaudy ricers

I love mini trucks (Datsuns, old Yotas, VW Rabbit trucks, Mitsu Mighty Maxes, Nissan Hardbodys, 80's early 90's S10's, and Chevy LUV's) I'm not a big fan of "laying frame" and tweed interiors, or wild 372 color paint jobs....

I love lifted and lowered fullsize trucks ( pretty much any Chevy, Dodge, GMC, or Ford from the 60's to the late 90's) I'm not a fan of Truck Nutz, lifted trucks with IFS, laying frame, multiple unneeded shocks, rollbars with 50 off road lights, truck beds turned into speaker boxes, lambo doors, dale and dale jr stickers, excessive billet, 24's with mud tires, and a few other things.

I love lowriders, not a fan of Daytons or Zeniths.... I like the days of Astros, Cragars, Tru Spokes, and Star Wires, and when people got more creative with body styles instead of just using '64 Impalas (like Corvairs, Vega wagons, and countless bad *ss lowrider muscle cars, not to mention a few cool trucks, a pinto here and there, big lincolns, t-birds, older elcos, rancheros, ltd's, big dodges, chryslers, imperials, and "Glass House" chevys)..... That's the cool stuff...

And damn do I love just about every style of car they turn into high risers, (afore mentioned Glass House Chevies, G bodys, Impalas, and Caprices.... Just not a fan of 30's and skittles themed interiors.

And don't get me started on cars with cheap aftermarket dress up kits.... I hate cheesey chinese chrome....

But then again my opinion is my opinion....

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
the one thing that truly irritates me the most about ricers is the fact that where i live, they congregate in the k-mart parking lot, throw trash everywhere, do burnouts, try to drift(try), get all loud and cocky, run their mouths about how fast their cars are(they all have a 10 second car at home i the garage, but their moms car is blocking it in or else they would go get it), then out of the middle of nowhere, they split and go race and get busted and then the cops know where everyone is racing and stake it out for months on end, only ****ing it up for us that actually build cars that run in the 11's and 10's.
when you go to the track, yes there are a couple legitimately quick imports, only like 3 of them, but they are older guys with mega bucks into their cars and they aren't ricers.
but anyways, the ricers get all cliqued up and make passes, then come put slicks on, then take them off, then hook up a bottle, then remove the exhaust, then pull the extra seats out, then the stereo, then the aircleaners, then the spare, the jack, the headlight(only 1 of them), and pretty soon it looks like a checker store in a parking lot. full of every stick on, bolt on, screw on, clip peice of sh*t available that plain and simple JUST DONT WORK!
idiots. screw outlawing muscle cars, outlaw idiots period. :blam: :blam: :blam: :blam: :blam: :blam: :blam: :blam:

Tail_Lights_Fade

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 8, 2010
Downers Grove, Illinois
"Flying past the person who is 10 car lengths in front of you after they have put on their brakes.. and claim a victory."

I actually had someone do this to me. We both gunned it at the on ramp and I womped him so bad that by the time I had hit 110 mph I couldn't even see him anymore. I backed off of the throttle, and all of a sudden he comes barreling up from behind me and turns on his hazard lights to signal that he won. The funny thing is that I'll bet he went home feeling proud of himself like he actually won that race.

Ironically, I was driving a Subaru at the time.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
I typically don't lump Subaru into the same category as all the kids driving cheap Hondas, Hyundais, and Toyotas. There are a lot out here in the Tucson area.

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
Doober said:
I typically don't lump Subaru into the same category as all the kids driving cheap Hondas, Hyundais, and Toyotas. There are a lot out here in the Tucson area.

Subaru, Honda, Hyundai, and Toyota all make very respectable street machines, but it's when the stupid kids take a base model version, throw a fart can on it, and think that suddenly they have the fastest car in the world that I lose respect for them. Just like V6 Camaros and and non-turbo 3000GTs and base model early 80s Supras, and Foresters, and Cvccs

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Theres a mid 90's 4 dr honda civic at our school. Has crazy graphics and 17's on the back with 14" steel rims on the front. Fart can yada yada yada. The exhasut rusted off judging by how the exhasut pours out from under the thing. The car is QUIETER with no muffler than it is with the fart can. Kinda thought that was ironic.

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
81cutlass said:
Theres a mid 90's 4 dr honda civic at our school. Has crazy graphics and 17's on the back with 14" steel rims on the front. Fart can yada yada yada. The exhasut rusted off judging by how the exhasut pours out from under the thing. The car is QUIETER with no muffler than it is with the fart can. Kinda thought that was ironic.
:rofl:

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
what the hell IS the point of the low-pro rears with stock fronts? i never did get that.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
megaladon6 said:
what the hell IS the point of the low-pro rears with stock fronts? i never did get that.

That's for their front "slicks". 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor