What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday I sanded all the pulleys to remove the glaze, and put on brand new goodyear belts.... Shouldn't squeal on me anymore now. 8)

I also thought about putting in the '87 442 tach I just got..... Didn't do that yet though...

i gladly spent a good bit of time in the hot sun of ohio, putting the cutlass top end back together. now all i need to do is get a battery, tune the carb, oil change, and a good car wash then shes ready to cruise.

Took the '81 down the street & back.. man that car sounds good. It pulls hard..at least in the 1st two gears. The 3rd gear clutches are pretty much gone. I can maintain 45 mph or so, therefore I don't go far. Just enough to get everything up to op-temp for a little bit & roll the tires. I noticed it had a side marker out & replaced the 194 bulb. I want so much better for this car.

nothing... 😢

Walked in garage Looked at wagon still without a motor :wtf: . Then I looked at GN that I have been wanting to finish putting the motor in. Right after looking at Gn I turned around walked out of garage and didnt touch sh*t. Always tomorrow :rofl:

Meh, not today, but yesterday I got my front side marker lights. Tinted them. Got the correct window switches, replaced my missing armrest And one emblem, and now I have matching door panels finally. And I replaced my reverse light that was all cracked up. Great day at pick n pull haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor