Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Those are cool looking!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Thanks guys. I didnt want to post any pics up until it was all done but since you asked :lol: I might just make a top piece out of plexiglass or something.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
went to orielys today got black carpet and spray glue.was able to remove the carpet on the rear package tray and then installed the new carpet. then install it in the car.then tested fitted the sail panels and new inserts i got from GBODY.COM. and installed one of the black seat belts. i think it is starting to come together. just need the new headliner.

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 651
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 639

JayPat83

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2013
Knoxville, TN
wonderboy24 said:
went to orielys today got black carpet and spray glue.was able to remove the carpet on the rear package tray and then installed the new carpet. then install it in the car.then tested fitted the sail panels and new inserts i got from GBODY.COM. and installed one of the black seat belts. i think it is starting to come together. just need the new headliner.

Looking good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor