What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetomas

Greasemonkey
Nov 24, 2012
east central georiga
Modded the LS harness for stand alone operation. Started to re assemble the interior. Did a mock up on the ac condenser, radiator, fans. This might be the year I get to take a ride, the list of things to finish will now fit on one page.

pontiac6269

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 3, 2008
Sparta, Wisconsin
Removed the wood,tapes,card board,blanket,sub woofer,amp and other stuff that was left in the car for the past 13 years from the previous owner. Next I have to vacuum up the mouse crap and strip the interior.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I got quite a bit done tonight for once. I got my intake drilled for a PCV valve and baffle

My 4 corner cooling setup on the intake also

And my roller rockers installed and valves set. I had to wait for custom length pushrods which took forever with the holidays. Now all I need is pulleys and to make up some AN fuel lines then I can break it in!

itsnicyo

Apprentice
Oct 8, 2013
Tampa
Finally finished installing my Quicksilver ratchet shifter, full interior detail.

axld86

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2013
between disney and bush garden,FL
that interior looks good ! what 's your take on the shifter? I will been changing to a floor shift myself, need some input. axld.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
wonderboy24 said:
hope i dont have that problem.thanks for the fair warning

You could try fiberglassing a metal rod/wire down the center of the headliner to keep from disfiguring

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor