What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wired in a module into my power windows so when I hit the remote locks and turn the alarm on my windows close. It great that I can just get out of the car and hit the remote without having to sit there with my finger on the window switch. Ok, so I admit to being lazy.... 🙂

Nice, where did you get that?

I bought from my friend who owns a car stereo shop. It's easy to wire in and if the power to the unit fails like a blown fuse the windows still work with the switches. Here is the unit for 4 windows but I can't find the 2 window unit. I can get the info from my friend if you are interested.

http://microalarm.com/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=536

Put the choo choo scoop on my car, this weekend and the car will be done except my pesky transmission

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    622.4 KB · Views: 470
I added tubing to my crossover pipe put it back on the car. Got rid of the ugly old purple tint. My windows will never be tinted again, and also swapped my quadrajet out for a 600cfm edelbrock. Busy Busy Day lol

Replaced the junk Summit brand HEI distributor in my Cutlass with a Jegs billet SSR small cap distributor and put on the Jegs 2 1/2" Duel exhaust. So far I love the distributor. The exhaust sounds great but it must be made to fit only their crossmember cause the passenger side hits the stock crossmember next to the hump...

Started a 8.5 rear swap in my 80 Cutlass. I am reusing the stock control arms for now. I ordered all new grade 8 bolts and they are 1/2 in and dont fit!! The G body shop said they would fit when I ordered them. I since told them about them not going in and they said I should just drill out the holes to 1/2 and that there is only .030 difference. Should I do that? I was also hoping my driveshaft would bolt up without being cut down. Wrong again. Does 51 1/2in sound right from center of u joint to center? Sorry I'm a noobie at this but I'm trying. LOL.

cycomiko said:
Started a 8.5 rear swap in my 80 Cutlass. I am reusing the stock control arms for now. I ordered all new grade 8 bolts and they are 1/2 in and dont fit!! The G body shop said they would fit when I ordered them. I since told them about them not going in and they said I should just drill out the holes to 1/2 and that there is only .030 difference. Should I do that? I was also hoping my driveshaft would bolt up without being cut down. Wrong again. Does 51 1/2in sound right from center of u joint to center? Sorry I'm a noobie at this but I'm trying. LOL.

I'd get metric bolts.

Finished pulling the old dry rotted interior plastics out. Also found the *3rd* build sheet to this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor