What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lildhix said:
Painted steering column boot now Itz all shiny. And car show tomorrow

"sigh" wish i could be doin the same 🙁 But take pics of any G body's there is and post them! :mrgreen:

pulled it out of the garage and washed off 5yrs of dust...lol

Was test and tuning my new quick change secondary springs, having a good ol'time when.. ohh **** no brakes!
sprung a leak somewhere looks like i got a new project. :blam:

Got some new shoes.... BIG ONES too....
Really wasn't sure they would even fit but here they are.
29.5 X 10.5's
295x105s.jpg

And YES, I know the grass needs mowing.... That's what I'll be spending my Sunday afternoon doing.

fri spent some time at the dmv to get plates... sat took the car for i first ride with the new suspension and 9 inch. still needs some tweekn and in dire need of an alignment. felt nice to drive her

I bent up 1/4 brake line and put it in place. I need to wait for the new rear brake hose though. The last 2 bends before the hose are a pain. Now I need 1/4 line for the return and then put the newer gas tank in and after bleeding the brakes I just might finally get to drive her. Wish me luck, cuz if not It might become scrap! j/k

My trailer was behind the house, with the 455 and THM400 on it. I had to move the 87 out of its spot (where it's waiting to be done), and get the truck back there to move the trailer out, and put it in a more accessible place. When me move to our new house, it will be the first thing empted and motor, rearend and transmission placed in the garage, so we can use the trailer to move our household stuff. Can't wait to put this stuff in my new garage....along with being able to work on the car, on a nice floor, instead of the gravel it is in now.

pontiacgp said:
installed the last wheel now that the tire in on right, installed the radio for my XM and drove her. I still need a bit of wet sanding and then a buffing with a nice new porter cable 7424 with all the disks that I bought today on kijiji. Even tho the car isn't finished it sure got some attention tonite, even a cop gave me a thumbs up... 😀

Buffing? I thought you wanted a satin look?

it's the matte finish....the clear has the matte additive in it so buffing it won't bring out any shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor