What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told that it would bring out a shine but if the clear is matte then how can anything bring out a shine that isn't there. I have a few people waiting to see what happens and a few beer on the line.. :mrgreen:

:rofl: I'd take the beer bet but you're too far away, lol, I've never tried buffing a matte finish though, so it would be interesting to see what happens.

here's a pic I took of my car today from my office window...I'll take a pic after the buff and if your right I'll get you a beer somehow... 😀

Attachments

• P1010039.JPG
    P1010039.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 820
rebuilt the engine and painted the engine bay. dropped the trans off to get the bellhousing welded. possibly think of rebuilding the transmission.

drove the snot of mine yesterday all while getting 19.73 mpg got to love efi and a 700r4 if i had the 3.42 rear i would have been over 20 for sure but the 3.73 do rob some mpg's lol. Plus went to a cruise night in the el and won a nice raffle prize too so it was a good day!

Attachments

• elko.jpg
    elko.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 792
well yesterday it wouldnt crank for sh*t had to jump it off (for no APPARENT REASON) but drove the ish out of it tho

pontiacgp said:
here's a pic I took of my car today from my office window...I'll take a pic after the buff and if your right I'll get you a beer somehow... 😀

I'm curious to see how it comes out too.
Getting a stripe painted on the hood of the vette next weekend that is gonna be in a satin finish.

First off I painted my rallies

rimsnew.jpg

Then I decided to put a coat of chassis paint in the wheel wells
Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

All in all it was a good day except for the frame rot I found 🙁

framerot.jpg

if that's the only section that's rusted out like that cut it out and replace it with some 14 gauge.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor