What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
270974c5.jpg

7464a0cf.jpg

bc61006a.jpg

6b4c64aa.jpg

I drove her through a flooded street, stalled out, then had to drain the quart of water through the spark plug holes. Awesome.

Drove it

deerhunter said:
270974c5.jpg

7464a0cf.jpg

I drove her through a flooded street, stalled out, then had to drain the quart of water through the spark plug holes. Awesome.
Ah dude that sucks! I was in that situation about 2 or 3 months ago in the Monte. Just wonder how much made it into the oil :shock:

Damn, I'm glad I made this thread..lol.
Today i painted my wheels. nothing too special, since its temporary...but they look much better..pics will be in my build thread tomorrow.

Today I decided to get my 1980 cutlass going.. I put the 403 in about 1 month ago and today I hook up sum wires, put the manifolds on, the radiator, fan and shrod on.. tommorow is another day..lol

Got my new-to-me fuel pressure regulator installed. Routed my 1/2" hard line for the feed, and got lazy and used the stock feed line for a return line. Then realized how bad the hard line on the frame made the fuel pump echo, lol. Oh well at least it's back on the road...for now.

did some adjustments to my qjet, took my spare qjet off and put my built qjet back on and realised the difference between the stock carb and my "good' carb.. 😀 ..I'n still trying to get the secondaries air valve spring adjusted tho, it still has a little lag before opening

Took the Malibu along with my dad's 442 to Goodguys Joliet Nationals at Chicagoland raceway. They had a special Sunday get together event, all american powered cars regardless of year allowed in. Got to park in the infield, got a sweet mug for when I drink coffee someday, and got to take a couple laps around the speedway. The banking is unreal!! Me and a Nissan 240 were the only LSx swapped rides there besides the award winning $200k+ cars and the sponsor cars. So I had that going for me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor