What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loaded it up with boat stuff and threw my mountain bike in the back. Then I used it to put my skiff back in the water. I call it my "triathlon". Biking, boating, and trailering. I trailer the skiff to the water, throw the bike on board, boat to the dock, tie it up, unload the bike and ride back to the ramp, then drive home. No muss, no fuss. Damn I love these wagons!

the weather looked real bad for racing today but the track has reported the weather is clearing up. I'll be heading to the track to go racing....and get to watch the Nascar Modifieds from pit side.. 🙂

Drove it 140 miles to the drag strip, camped out of it all weekend and drove it 140 miles back, trouble free... Not bad for an untouched 38-year-old motor in a car that was pulled out of a junkyard. 8)

Well it's not the G Body... But finally got the black stripe painted on the vette after 3 times. Had paint issues the first 2...LOL. Not fun.
What do ya'll think???

vette.jpg

Chris Van said:
Well it's not the G Body... But finally got the black stripe painted on the vette after 3 times. Had paint issues the first 2...LOL. Not fun.
What do ya'll think???

vette.jpg
That looks awesome!!! I LOVE that burnt orange/amber color also!

Not trying to venture off the G body topic but this is what the stripe looked like the 1st 2 times..... Think we coulda done this with a spray can.....
Notice the splotchy look....
blackstripe.jpg

i drove it around today, filled it up with $20 of premium and drove it to werk. now im waiting to drive it home again. feels good! 8)

Took off and replacing the old water pump. Painted the new remanufactured pump and waiting for the paint to dry.
Popped the rear drums off and started the replace the brakes and hardware. Twisted off an old rust welded brake line so I started to take all the brake lines off the whole car and replace them with SS.
Just ponderd laying on the creeper under the Cutlass.........more ideas and things to get into. Feels good to get back working on the Olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor