What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to tinker with the Malibu. Was planning on pissing off the neighbors (still on open headers), but noticed a problem. My power steering belt is rubbing against the water pump pulley. I think I found a loose bolt on the PS mount (but can't find my tools, just moved and haven't unpacked everything yet). Then I figured I would try and hook up the TV cable. The assh*le mechanic put a new cable in, an Edelbrock linkage bracket (the black one) and a geometry corrector on the carb. But, first thing I noticed is there isn't even a geometry corrector on the carb. Then I noticed that with the cable and bracket, the cable is an easy 4" to long and can't be hooked up. So then I figured I would check the transmission to see if the cable was even hooked up, and found something out. He told me it was the 200 metric transmission in there, but I noticed it has a vacuum modulator (not hooked up) on it. So did some research and found out it's a TH250. So basically, got nothing accomplished.

are you sure it's a 250 and not a 350?...if it is a 250 it has to have this or it's a 350..

th250.png

pontiacgp said:
are you sure it's a 250 and not a 350?...if it is a 250 it has to have this or it's a 350..

th250.png

I still havent checked for that, but it has the 250 pan with the X on it. I'm gonna crawl under it tomorrow and see if it has that adjuster. If it is a 350, then I'm just gonna sell the 700r4, put a kit in the 350 and a stall and be done with it.

Phoenyx said:
pontiacgp said:

th250.png

I still havent checked for that, but it has the 250 pan with the X on it. I'm gonna crawl under it tomorrow and see if it has that adjuster. If it is a 350, then I'm just gonna sell the 700r4, put a kit in the 350 and a stall and be done with it.
damn that sucks, hope its a th350 at least

repaired the wiring to my back-up lites....and if I ever meet the person at GM who thought aluminium wiring was good to use I might be up on assault charges...

pontiacgp said:
repaired the wiring to my back-up lites....and if I ever meet the person at GM who thought aluminium wiring was good to use I might be up on assault charges...
:rofl: :rofl:

Buffed and waxed,

Power timed and replaced the mechanical advance springs

Wired and permanently mounted the tachometer

Laid a black patch about 150 ft long

I got my dress up kit on finally
dressupkit-1.jpg

Got both door panels on
drdoor.jpg

Notice the rot on the door 🙁
passdoor.jpg

And got my custom gauge bezel painted
newbezel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor